When you connect your SpecFuse project with a Jira project, you will be able to keep specs and issues in sync, allowing your team to work from either system.
With this integration, you could connect an existing Jira project and import all your issues to SpecFuse, automatically creating matching specs. From there, you have the full power of SpecFuse to plan, manage, and monitor your project. Once imported, specs will automatically publish changes back to out to Jira when they are updated.
Another way to use this integration would be to first create specs in SpecFuse, and then connect and publish to issues on a Jira project only when you are ready to start development.
SpecFuses uses a Jira app to connect to Jira and interact with your repositories.
- Click the Authorize the SpecFuse Jira App to authorize SpecFuse to connect to your Jira instance.
- Click on Select a Jira project. A list of projects on your Jira instance will be loaded.
- Select the project you wish to integrate with your SpecFuse project and then click Save.
- Click the Circle Arrows button to open the Setup Jira Webhook configuration modal.
- Open the project in Jira.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Webhooks.
- Click Create a Webhook.
- Copy the values and configuration options from the SpecFuse modal to the Jira form.
- Click Create.