Bugsnag is a stability monitoring solution for capturing and reporting errors in your applications. When you connect your SpecFuse project with your Bugsnag account, SpecFuse can automatically create new specs when BugSnag detects new errors. This saves you manually creating specs to resolve errors and ensures the need to address the error is directly integrated into your project planning.
You can optionally choose to have specs for new errors pushed immediately to your current release, and even given top priority. These options ensure that no matter what new features you are working on, the resolution of current production issues is automatically given focus.
You must first have an account with Bugsnag.
to use this integration.
- Click on Admin in the menu.
- Click on Integrations in the sub-menu.
- Click on BugSnag.
- Click Create a BugSnag integration.
- Make changes to the Options and click Save if required.
- Click the Circle Arrows button to open the Setup BugSnag Webhook configuration modal.
- Copy the Webhook URL value.
- Open your BugSnag dashboard.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Integrations.
- Select Webhook.
- Paste in the Webhook URL.
- Select only the A new error is received option for notifications.
- Optionally apply any other filters.
- Click Save.